Friday, May 25, 2007

Planes, planes and more planes!



As you all may know, I am kinda plane freak. And not only that, I am so evil to drag my son along with it :). We often go to the airport, as I already mentioned, and just go check out the planes. There are 2 nice spots here, to see planes. One of them is next to the landing strip, which is an official parking lot, especially build for this purpose.



The other is not official, and you can't see them actually take off either. But you can see them pass by really closely. And Alec has figured out that when you wave to the pilots, some of them might even wave back. So, now he is waving at every plane passing by, and yes, there are actually quite some pilots that are waving back, some of them even open the window and stick their arm out. This morning one pilot even stick out his head and arms and waved at Alec with both arms. Needless to say, that this is an encouragement for him to wave even harder.



Too bad I don't have a picture of that. Well, even if I did, you never can see them waving on the picture.
Anyway, I'd just wanted to share some nice pictures with you, pictures I have taken on both places shown on the picture of Schiphol on top of this post:






No comments: