Friday, June 01, 2007

Angel in devil's shoes?

I normally wouldn't really say this here, since I rather try to be a blog where I can put my opinion and views, just for me to share them with anyone who wants to read. But this time I really wanted to share with you the fact, that our little angel (or devil) has been a model toddler.
he wasn't nagging for things, or at least not very long and was happy most of the time. Of course he had his moment, like this morning. I wanted to out by bike. After all, daddy's beerbelly doesn't disappear by itself (unfortunately). But His Royal Naughtyness insisted on going by car. Well, Ok, sure. But in the afternoon, again he insisted on going by car. So, this time I had to pull rank. And THAT didn't go so well with HRN. The sea-level rose approx. with 1 cm, but after 10 minutes of crying, he became like a tamed tiger.

One other cute thing. Since a few months Alec is going to Kindergarten one morning a week. He always has a great time there, and always "talks" all the way home. Apparently they learn more then just playing there. This afternoon I was playing a CD with all kids songs on it. And I know there are some songs with movements to go along with the melody, but I am not good in that kind of stuff. However, Alec heard one song, and immediately started to do the movements that go with the song. He didn't saw that I was watching, he was really into the song. Until he turned around and saw me watching, and immediately turned a bit shy.

Like I said, he was really sweet today!

No comments: