Friday, April 06, 2007

Jumping Jack Flash

The other day I found this when I visited another blog. And while I was watching I suddenly got the eerie feeling I am getting old. Because when you start to judge things the youth do, and start to think "is THIS hot nowadays?", THEN you are old. Luckily, the author of this blog , who is , I think, the same age as those guys on the video seemed to agree with me. So, that made me feel less old. I must admit, that the simultaneous dancing (should I call this dancing?) looks pretty cool here, but from what I understand is that in a disco, where everyone does his own thing, it looks more like a bunch of baboons hopping around, while trying to shake of their flees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's just a rage, the youth will get over it ;) And you're right, i've got the same age as the guys on the video. At my school some guys are jumping the whole day. Most of my friends and classmates are laughing at them. They're not cool. They're just stupid! They're just some kind of rabbit who likes to hop around whole day! Get a life people.