Thursday, January 04, 2007

What A Kiss Means

I don't believe in those e-mail chain-letters promising good fortune when you send it again, or bad fortune when you don't. But this one is just funny and sweet, so I make an exception:

What A Kiss Means

this is really interesting

i read this article from friend's bulletin

do u think those stuff?!

what do u think about those stuff?

if u kiss someone's ear

that mean u r horny?

WHAT A KISS MEANS
**Kiss on the belly-----"lets have sex"
**Kiss on the Forehead ----"Forever you will be mine"
**Kiss on the Ear ---"I'm horny"
**Kiss on the Cheek ---"We're friends"
**Kiss on the Hand ---"I adore you"
**Kiss on the Neck ---"We belong together"
**Kiss on the Shoulder ---"I want you"
**Kiss on the Lips ---"I love you" OR "I want you"
**Holding Hands ---"We can learn to love each other"
**A wink ---"Let's get it on"
**Slap on the Butt ---"That's mine"
**Playing with the Ear ---"I can't live without you"
**Holding on tight ---"Don't let go"
**Looking into each other's Eyes ---"Don't let go"
**Playing with Hair on Head ---"Tell me you love me"
**Arms around the Waist ---"I love you too much to let go"
**Laughing while Kissing ---"I am completley Comfortable with you"

--Advice--
*Dont ask for a kiss, take one.
*If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
you're definitely in Love (or strong like).

--Requirements--
*Post this again after reading!!
Or you will have a bad year of Relationships.


If you REALLY LIKE OR LOVE someone right now
and MISS THEM and can't get them out of your head
then Re-post this within One Minute and Whoever you are missing will surprise you tomorrow.
Repost this as
"What A Kiss Means"

No comments: