Saturday, December 30, 2006

Funny videos

The last few days I don't really have the inspiration to write anything. Well, actually I have a lot of things to write about, but just no inspiration to put these things into actual words and from there into a funny story. It's not that I don't want to post, but just for personal reasons I just can't.
But since I don't want to disappoint my huge amount of fans, both of them, I am just posting some funny videos I found.

Dont Mess With Granny

Ever thought about having cybersex? Well, don't! Here's the reason why:

Dont Cyber In Holland

Ever heard the words:" Do not try this at home"? Well, if you have a few pool tables at home, I challenge you to DO TRY this at home! :

Dominoes Pool

Same goes for this:

More Pool Trick Shots

The following proves that in order to do these kind of trickshots, you better start early:

Pool Prodigy

We all know that the Chinese are crazy about table tennis. But the Japanese have taken it a bit further. They have combined the noble game of ping pong with the special effects of the movie "The Matrix":

Matrix Ping Pong

X-mas is behind us, and some of us may have eaten rabbit of hare for X-mas dinner. Well, for thos people, better hide for the coming Easter:

Bad Easter Bunny

This guy is probably banned from the craps table in Las Vegas:

Dice Stacking

And last but not least finally a bus that is always on time:

The Wheelie Bus

No comments: