Monday, March 19, 2007

Your comments

First of all, I just wanted to mention that Alec has been so sweet today. He is every day, though. But just today, he just was able to play by himself, didn't nag for treats (much), and was just overall happy. He even "helped" with the cooking without driving me up the wall. God, how I love the little Bugger. He is my little "spookje" (Dutch for little ghost. Hmm...in English it doesn't sound so sweet).
Anyway, I just like to thank everyone who is reading my blog. Maybe you are a recidivist, and keep on coming back, or you read it for the first time. I also like to thank you for leaving comments. I must admit, even though I read then, I hardly respond to them, and I feel a bit guilty about that. I know for example most Taiwanese always respond to the comments on their blog. I even saw a guy who had to write long comments on the comments people posted, AND he mentioned everyone by name, and wrote a small remark.
Well, I do always read the comments, and I always enjoy reading them. Sometimes I just don't know how to respond.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Het is altijd leuk reacties te krijgen op je logjes! Maar ook niet op élke reactie ís te reageren ;-)