Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Loosing my (blog) virginity

Here it is, my first post. Well, actually my second, but my first in english. I have been doubting for a while, whether to write in dutch or English. In dutch I may be able to express myself better, and don't have to worry (much) about writing errors. Although my English is good enough to express my feelings too. Besides, those 2 people reading this, could probably read English better then Dutch.
So....what is this blog about? Good question. I don't know myself either. I have been thinking about a theme or a subject or something, but always came up with lame ideas. So I decided to just go and write whatever is on my mind, and just take it from there. This means that any subject goes, from the firm and strict policy for foreigners here in Holland, to religion. But also about the more trivial questions like what brand of beer to buy. And I can also write about the things that I encounter in normal day-to-day situations. So, one time you might be sitting there almost being bored to death, next time you feel like bashing my brains in, or compliment me with my way of looking at things. Sometimes you might even will be rolling on the floor laughing your heart out. In short, this will be a roller coaster made out of words.

Enjoy reading.

1 comment:

Dion said...

Hi Jurgen,

Knowing you I think it is indeed best you write about the everyday topics. I am always surprised you can make a nice story out of something annoying! Keep going (and look out for those speed traps!).

Dion