Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Music makes the world go round (again)!

With my new job, also comes everything that goes with it, of course. Like colleagues, goofing around with them, and listening to the radio. However, that last thing I have a little problem with that. Don't get me wrong, I love to have the radio on as background, and the radio-station isn't that bad either. But what I DON'T get is the fact that when you listen to a radio-station (especially the popular ones), you hear the same songs over and over and over again. Like, you hear a song playing, and think to yourself:"funny song". An hour later you hear the same song, and you still think it's a nice song.....but hearing it eight times a day, 5 days a week! The think I don't get here is , that those guys who are playing that song again and again, or those guys plugging it (paying for airtime) don't realise that they are completely killing the songs. If you hear a song 3 times, you still like it, and might even run to the store to actually buy it. But after hearing it eight times a day, five days a week, I start to have the urge to throw the radio out of the window. Or myself!

No comments: