Saturday, October 06, 2007

BREAKING NEWS!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!
I got a job! Finally! And it was pretty fast also. I think within 4 days, from the phonecall from the job agency till the signing of the contract. And I had to start at the 1st of October, so we only had 2 weeks to find a good daycare center for Alec. And those of you living here in Holland know that that is almost a mission impossible. Maybe for two days, or three at the most, but a full week?
We called all DCC in the area. Eventually we found 2 which we have to combine. Monday, tuesday and thursday Alec is going to one, and wednesday and friday he going to the other. Not the ideal situation, but hopefully we can change this lateron to a better deal.
Anyway, I still have a trial period, so we'll see how things are going.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your new job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, the best of luck to you, I know you can do it. You are very good in this. This news makes my day. I think you know who I am. We´ll be in touch.

Anonymous said...

About the job !! It's wonderfull to get some one en I think and nows, its for sure: YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU MADE IT !!!

One of your fanclub of the blog !!