Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Rockin' all over the world!

Well, guys, today I got confirmed what I already knew. You guys can say anything about Alec: he got his mother's eyes, his mother's smile, his mother's good looks, I don't care! Because the most important thing he got from me: his love for good old fashioned Rock 'n' Roll!! So, honey, you can trow away those cd-s from Mozart and Beethoven, because from now on it'll be Guns 'n' Roses, Status Quo, Iron Maiden, Toto. I will teach him all about REAL culture!

Today, I heard a song of Status Quo on the radio, and I wanted to hear it again. And as you know, that isn't really possible when you are listening to the radio. But it so happens that I had this song right here on the comp. So, I started it up, and guess what? Alec was rockin' even harder than his old man! And with every song I played he was dancing along with the music. So, now I know......he is definitely MY kid !! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute...Van wie heeft Alec geleerd?

klini said...

He learned it himself. We did however encourage him in the beginning to dance on music. He is dancing on any music ever since.