Saturday, January 20, 2007

Just an empty blog

So annoying today.....I have so many things in mind to write about, but I just can't get any of them on the screen. I had the idea of writing about movies, about my job-hunt, about Alec, etc. But if I write now, I'd probably end up mixing things, and will write about Alec going on a job-hunt while watching movies or something. And why is that, you might wonder? Well.....maybe because I went to bed at 1:30 after getting caught in a game I have been playing for some time already. On top of that, Junior woke up at 5:30, and YuMei had brought him to our bed to sleep. Unfortunately, he had other plans. So, at 7:30 we were already up and running. And at 9:00 we were already on our way to do the weekly groceries.
But as you probably can guess already, all three of us are a bit edgy and cranky.

Having kids is wonderful, I love Alec more than life itself. But the above is the downside of having kids. Luckily for us, this happens only once every 2 or 3 months. I think that apart from the above we are quite lucky with Alec. He is quite easy, smart, and sweet.
So, we shouldn't complain (and we don't) when once in a while he decides to give us a hard time, like today.
Next time I will write something more interesting (I hope).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello:
I believe you are Jurgen, YuMei's beloved husband. Hi.
I've been visiting Jurgen's blog for sometimes. Since the old cooking's blog, pregnancy, and now this one. It's been quite amazing watching your family grow! Alec had grown into a fine young boy and is true to his Chinese- Horoscope nature - a busy little monkey!!
I think I will visit this blog more often, too from now on.

Tank

klini said...

Yes, I am YuMei's husband. And yeah, you are right, Alec IS a busy monkey, a real handful, but I like it that way. Brings life in this house.