Monday, January 08, 2007

Confession :)

Today I haven't been much of a daddy to Alec. I just left him a bit on his own, while I tried to keep and stay awake. And following is not an excuse, but just a reason. I have slept on the couch for the last few days, since I have a cold, and been coughing quite hard, especially during night. And to prevent Alec and YuMei from waking up, I decided to sleep on the couch. The problem with sleeping on the couch is that, when you are just watching tv, it is sooooo easy to fall asleep, but when you actually are trying to sleep on the couch, it is so hard. Anyway, I hope that I will be able to sleep in our own bed again.
I have promised Alec that tomorrow we are going to do all kind of fun things. I need to go out anyway, and need to bring him along. So, we can go to Toys 'r'Us or go to watch the planes take off.

No comments: